Campsite accommodation in Monmouth
We welcome campervans, motorhomes, caravans, tents, dogs and campfires at Highlands Holidays Monmouth. Whether you’re bringing the dog, looking forward to a crackling campfire or just in search of family camping or couple’s glamping surrounded by woodland and a river, we have it all!
Make a booking
For all campsite accommodation enquiries, please call Louise or Rob on 01600 860 737 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also enquire online using our short form below.
A bit more about Highlands campsite…
A restful break on a Welsh smallholding in idyllic surroundings, with views across the valley. Our Monmouth campsite offers grass pitches for tents, campervans and motorhomes, on a gentle slope, sheltered by a line of trees, with optional electric hook up. We have one hardstanding pitch with optional electric. Our basic facilities and clean and simple. We have 2 hot showers, 2 flushing toilets, drinking water tap, cold water washing up area, and chemical toilet disposal point.
Children can enjoy the animals on our smallholding, toast marshmallows, play on the rope swing and scamper about in nature. After a walk along the River Wye to the local pub, or a day’s mountain biking or kayaking, come back to sit by your campfire and listen to the owls hooting.
Pitch fee : £16 per night
Pitch includes: two adults, two children, one tent/caravan and a car or one campervan. The following supplements are added (cumulatively) to the basic pitch fee where relevant:
|Weekend (Fri & Sat)||Bank Holiday*||Mid Season**||High season|
|£3 / night||£7 / night||£4 / night||£11 / night|
* Minimum 3 night stay, Friday check in.
** Weekends in April – September minimum 2 night stay, Friday check in.
- Electric hook up: £8 per night (April – October), £10 per night (November – March).
- Additional children: £3 per night (under fives stay free).
- Additional adults: £5 per night (age 16 and up).
- Additional awning / structure or car / trailer on your pitch: £5 per night.
- Supplement for large pitch (units 5 metres or bigger): £5 per pitch.
- Dog: £2 per dog per night
- Firewood: £7 / bag
- Apple juice from our orchard: £4.50 / 75cl
- Admin fee (to change booking, subject to availability): £10